Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Free-Motion Quilt Challenge

Recently, in one of the blogs I found the link to very interesting event that will last for the whole 2012. It's called Free-Motion Quilt Challenge and the idea is that various experts will show some tutorials on how to learn and improve one's skills in free- motion quilting. Each month there will be something new. I've never tried free-motion quilting, as it looks for me like one giant magic. But I'd love to learn so I decided to take the bull by the horns and I signed up. It's great idea to have it spread across whole year - I believe I'll find some time to play along and follow the tutorials. And what is the icing on the cake is that if you finish the task in time you'll have the opprtunity to win some goodies.

Here's the link if you're interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy the see any comments from you. Please, share your thoughts, ideas or questions here. Cheers!