Monday, September 7, 2015

Cathedral Window Pincushion

Yesterday, I had a very successful day when it comes to sewing because I was able to finish what I started to do. It required the older son to leave the house with his dad and the younger son to fall asleep :).

I did the cathedral window pincushion. It's been a while I wanted to try cathedral window and such small project as pincushion sounded perfect for a start. I found gorgeous tutorial from My Go-Go Life that you can find here on Craftsy. And it's perfect to use scraps. I know I'll have to pratice the catherdral window much more, so I'm more satisified with the result. That's why probably I'll make one more pincushion and then I have a plan to make a pillow using this technique.

I'm sharing this post on Craftastic Monday Linky Party at SewCanDo.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Great colours and such a beautiful result... I might have to try that myself. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I'll be happy the see any comments from you. Please, share your thoughts, ideas or questions here. Cheers!