Saturday, September 12, 2015

Cathedral Window Pincushion II

On the previous post I showed you my first try on the cathedral window. I liked it so much that I decided to practice it further with second pincushion, this time with brown and blue combination of colors. Of course I used my scraps to do this one as well.

I think this one will become a gift for my mum. Many years ago when I was in primary school I made heart-shaped pincushion for her and recently she has mentioned it was one of the most useful things I made at school :). She still has this one and uses it, so I believe she'll be happy with the new one.

Oh, and do you know what happened to the pincushion from the previous post? Franek, my 6-year old son, took it and claimed it would be his pillow. Well, I think I'll just go on and practice cathedral window a little bit more :)

I'm adding this post to Show Off Saturday Linky Party:

1 comment:

  1. I love pincushions, and this one is so pretty, both the shape and the colours. I've got one myself, got it in the pincushion swap I'm in.

    ReplyDelete

I'll be happy the see any comments from you. Please, share your thoughts, ideas or questions here. Cheers!