Thursday, June 14, 2012

June FNSI

This post will be "Excuses and Apologies" one. I signed up for June FNSI and I will be sewing that Friday night. I have two things going on and will work on one of these:
  1. Baby quilt I started in May
  2. Patchwork tablemat for which I used some scraps

The table mat was made mainly to give a try in free motion quilting. I started this yesterday and it is sooo hard, the needle doesn't always go the way I want to, but it's fun to try it.

Now the "Excuses..." part - unfortunately I won't be able to show you the results on Saturday, as I don't have access to the Internet at home now. My Internet provider did very, very bad thing as they cut me off by mistake and it cannot be fixed that easily. So, lack of internet access will be more than just few days. I'll do my best to post some results over the next week. So sorry once again :(.

Handmade by Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from FNSI and have to say you have some very beautiful stitching on your blog. Hope the internet issues are resolved quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete

I'll be happy the see any comments from you. Please, share your thoughts, ideas or questions here. Cheers!