Friday, May 11, 2012

Little cool gadget for embroiderers :)

Recently, I long waited parcel knocked at my door. Here what it had inside. I don't use a lot of different colors in my embroidery yet, but I just had such a strong wish to buy a Color Card that I finally did it. It's the DMC Color Card. I mostly chose this one because I wanted to have all the Pearl Cotton colors that are available. It always took me while to decide on the color only looking on the websites. Now, it will always take me a lot of time, to choose among such a huge amount :).
Along with the Color Card, 12 lovely DMC pearl cotton balls came in. I bought them for hand quilting but I guess one day I'll try them in embroidery as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy the see any comments from you. Please, share your thoughts, ideas or questions here. Cheers!