Friday, December 3, 2010

Stitching and music - Sea Sew Album

I've never thought that music and stitching may have so much in common, but yes - they do. Lisa Hannigan is an Irish singer, she has gentle, soft voice that reminds me of sunny day, gentle wind, green, green grass and me lying there doing nothing :).
In 2008 she released her solo album Sea Sew. What she did (apart from singing) is she stitched all the lyrics that when later on photographed and this way the album layout was made. If you want to read something more about it ans see the photos here's the link to the project itself. If you want to hear the music (and you really should - I think) here's Lisa's MySpace with some of the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy the see any comments from you. Please, share your thoughts, ideas or questions here. Cheers!