Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Always give a chance


I moved the desks at work. On the new one there was a plant that the previous folk had left. The plant was meager and dying. The soil it had, looked like it hadn't been changed for years. I had thoughts of getting rid of it but somehow was pity of this little fellow.


I took it home, gave a new soil, watered and put to sunshine. And what? Only a couple of days passed and the plant started to grow a new leaf. I should give it a name, I guess.

This is the example when the nature teaches us something. This time it taught me - always give a chance. I guess this is something that can apply to stitching as well :). Always give a chance even when at first glance it looks there won't be anything good out of the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy the see any comments from you. Please, share your thoughts, ideas or questions here. Cheers!