Friday, January 14, 2011

Blogger Pillow Contest


It will look like a repeated post a bit but Stitched in Color is hosting a Bloggers Pillow Party so I decided to join in with my recent work. I love embroidery and wanted to try a couple of stitches. You can see the results on the pillow. The stitches include herringbone stitch, greek cross and fan stitch. It was quite fun work for a person with little spare time (= me) as I was able to make it reasonably fast.

Here you can see the stitches in detail:














If you'd like to see other pillows in the contest or join it here's the link. There are already many interesting pillows and I'd like to have at least half of them :).

Blogger's Pillow Party

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving following the pillow party. Your embroidery is just gorgeous - such perfect stitches.

    ReplyDelete

I'll be happy the see any comments from you. Please, share your thoughts, ideas or questions here. Cheers!